The 2021 Epic Australia Pass was launched today with access starting with the 2021 Australian snow season and concluding with the 2021/22 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
The pass allows access to three Australian resorts of Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek, plus Vail Resorts impressive stable of international resorts (see below).
The 2021 pass now comes with Epic Coverage, which is free for all pass holders and replaces the need to purchase Pass Refund Protection.
Epic Coverage provides refunds associated with certain resort closures, including those due to COVID-19, and expands coverage to provide refunds to guests for personal events, including illness, job loss and injury.
Pricing (Australian Dollars)
Students $489 (up to year 12)
Seniors $669 (65+ years)
Infants 4 & Under
A 4 & Under season pass will be available for purchase in 2021 and will be sold directly through Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham. 4 & Under passes are not part of the Epic Australia Pass program, do not include free Epic Coverage and access is restricted to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham.
Over 70’s Season Pass
Over 70s season passes for the 2021 season will be sold directly through Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham in 2021. Over 70s passes are not part of the Epic Australia Pass program, do not include Epic Coverage and only provide access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham.
For anyone 65 years and older looking to access the international resorts available under the Epic Australia Pass program, the Senior Epic Australia Pass is the best value option. For more information visit the Passfinder page.
The current price is available until September 29 for an upfront payment of $49.
If you elect to pay $49 upfront for the Epic Australia Pass, the remaining balance will be automatically charged to the card used to pay the $49 upfront on or about 1 May 2021.
Or you may make the payment online at epicaustraliapass.com.au by logging into My Account.
The $49 upfront option is a partial payment, and not a deposit. When you utilise this payment option, you are committing to buy the pass, as well as any elected add-ons and are required to pay the remaining balance.
Skitube Add-On (Perisher Resort)
(In the event Perisher need to manage capacity during the 2021 season to allow for physical distancing, they may implement a reservation system for Skitube that prioritises pass holders.)
Vail Resorts have also stated that in the event that the resorts need to manage capacity to allow for physical distancing, they may manage access through a reservation system that prioritises pass holders.
Pete Brulisauer, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Vail Resorts Australia said Vail Resorts Australia was excited to launch the 2021 Epic Australia Pass and look forward to welcoming guests back for the 2021 season.
“This past season was challenging, especially with the early end to the season at our Victorian resorts, but we’re looking forward to the bluebird days on our horizon, here in Australia and across North America and Japan.”
As one of the best valued passes of any resorts, you have extra benefits.
– Back for 2021! 6 Bring a Mate discounted lift ticket invitations: Receive 6 x 1 day discounted lift ticket invitations to help your mates save up to 50% off the window ticket price when they buy online, in advance.
– Up to 20% off lessons: When purchased online, in advance.
– Up to 20% off equipment rental: When purchased online, in advance.
– Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets: Participating outlets include the Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino, Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar & Grill, Bazils, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station.
– Up to 15% off retail purchases: Valid at Slopestyle Mountain Sports outlets including the Slopestyle Demo Centre in Perisher, Homebase, Base One, Base Two, The Board Lounge, alp, Snowzone, Ski & Boot Co. and The Peak in Falls Creek as well as Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree, Rays, and The Big D at Hotham, and The Alpine Life at Dinner Plain.
– Free Access to First Tracks:
– Perisher: Free access before the slopes open from 7:30am on selected lifts every Saturday and Sunday during July and August.
– Falls Creek: On selected lifts from 8am, every day during school holidays and on weekends until the end of September
– Hotham: On selected lifts from 7.30am until 8.30am, from Wednesday to Sunday during school holidays and from Friday to Sunday during the balance of the season.
– 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne.
– Free Night Skiing: Perisher: Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September. Falls Creek and Hotham: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season.
Resorts Available On Pass
– Access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2021 season.
– Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2021/22 season.
– 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2021/22 season (holiday restrictions apply).
– Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2021/22 season.
– The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2021/22 season.
Benefits Canada – Whistler Blackcomb
– Book lodging with an extra 10% off the best available rate
– Enjoy 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants.
– Enjoy 20% off group Ski and Ride School lessons
– Save up to 20% on rentals through Rentskis.com.
– Get 20% off heli-skiing
Benefits – USA Resorts
– 20% off the best available rate at Vail Resorts’ owned accommodation across the U.S.
– Enjoy 20% off group Ski and Ride School
– 20% off shared ride shuttles, private vans and SUVs with Epic Mountain Express.
– Enjoy 20% off food and beverages at on-mountain restaurants.
– Save Up to 20% off equipment rentals through Rentskis.com.
– Get 20% off on-mountain activities including cat skiing in Keystone
– Discounts on waxes and tunes
Your 2020-21 Epic Pass or 2020-21Epic Military Pass is valid for use during the 2021 Australian snow season. We will be in touch prior to the 2021 Australian season to confirm arrangements to access the Australian resorts.
Frequently Asked Questions