Yes you can get excited about this as Deep Powder Tours are giving away the ultimate ski trip for two adults to Japan including 9 nights accommodation, staying at Prince Snow Resorts Naeba & Shiga Kogen and Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo, 5 days of skiing, daily breakfast, all transport and return flights from Australia to Tokyo.
This amazing holiday will allow you to explore some of the very best that Japan’s main island, Honshu, has to offer. After a comfortable flight from Australia to Tokyo, you will be in the Japanese Alps in just a matter of hours.
Shiga Kogen is Japan’s largest resort offering 18 interconnected ski areas with 51 lifts and gondolas. It offers an authentic Japanese experience with few westerners and no crowds.
Naeba is an impressive, purpose-built resort with outstanding accommodation, extraordinary facilities and an impeccable lift system. Tokyo offers a chance to immerse yourself in the calmness and romance of ancient times from the days of the samurai with its onsens, temples, shrines, and at the very same time you’ll find advanced technology with some of the fastest trains on the planet, a booming economy showcasing a stylish, confident and modern city.
All accommodation will be at Prince Hotels, one of Japan’s leading accommodation chains offering superior service and hospitality.
· Return economy flights from Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth) to Tokyo including all government and airport taxes.
· 4 nights for 2 people at Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel (East Building) in a twin hotel room including breakfast courtesy of Prince Hotels
· 3 day all mountain lift pass per person at Shiga Kogen
· 3 nights for 2 people at Naeba Prince Hotel (Tower 4) in a twin hotel room including breakfast courtesy of Prince Hotels
· 2 day all mountain lift pass per person at Naeba
· 2 nights for 2 people at Shinagawa Prince Hotel, Tokyo in a twin hotel room including breakfast courtesy of Prince Hotels
· Japan Rail 5 day Flexi rail pass for transfers